Um… Chris? Sweetie? There’s a… um… tiger cub gnawing on your kneecap. You okay there?
"Look, Rose, he’s just a wee thing."
"Doctor, wee things grow. You’re not keeping the tiger.”
"And what about your mum, then, I let you keep her!"
fleurdeneuf said: 工 ❤ ㄚ◯∪! send this to 10 blogs that you love and you will never unfollow ♥ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
differentfacesameman said: 工 ❤ ㄚ◯∪! send this to 10 blogs that you love and you will never unfollow ♥ (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Anonymous said: Let's go with 49 :)
Yes, my dear Nonny, let’s do!
49. Favourite plot twist?
Either this one:
Or this one:
One of them made me cry and one made me scream…
— Terry Pratchett, Soul Music (via discworldquotes)
An anon requested an
"unconventional" set of tags for the tag gamegoing around (where people reblog and write in the words and click whatever tag shows up first). So here’s some ones that I don’t think I’ve seen around before!
soratori42 said: 19, 21, 29, 32 and 34?
19. What is your favourite thing about the fandom?
Far and away it’s the fanfiction. I had a lot of trouble letting go of Nine, and even more trouble letting go of Rose, and fanfic means, in a lot of ways, that I don’t have to. They can go on forever in our hearts, headcanons, and fic.
21. Top 5 quotes from the show?
These aren’t terribly typical quotes, but they’re important to me for various reasons. Mainly that they speak to who the Doctor is and what his relationship with his companion is.
29. Which character do you relate to the most and why?
Donna Noble. She’s sarcastic, brash, insecure, foolish, selfish, and brave and I very much want to be exactly like her when I grow up.
32. Favourite feel good episode?
The Doctor Dances. I cry, I laugh, I love it all. Everybody lives, and Rose and the Doctor continue to fall in love.
34. Do you believe time travel is actually possible?
If it is, I hope humans don’t get their hands on it for a long time yet. The Ninth Doctor had it right that we’re tiny and made of clay, and we can’t be trusted with such things.
In all honesty? I think that time travel is a paradox, on its own, and is therefore mathematically impossible. Gods know, however, that it’s hardly my area, so I may well be quite wrong.
Christopher Eccleston in Agatha Christie: Poirot. One, Two, Buckle My Shoe (1992).
fleurdeneuf said: dw ask meme: 39, 43, 44, 50!
Yay, talking about Doctor Who is my favourite!
39. Who would you cast as a female Doctor?
Helen Mirren springs quickest to mind as she has said that she’d be interested in the part. Gina Torres, because I think she’s fabulous in literally any role she plays, even if she is American. I think Audrey Tautou would also be a really cool Doctor- take the character in some interesting directions.
43. A song you think Nine would have loved?
Arms, by Christina Perri. Just speaks to me of him (and Rose, naturally).
44. Favourite side character?
Captain Adelaide Brooke and Tim Latimer. Both of them because they were brave, and because they ended up forcing the Doctor to be brave enough to be the man he’s supposed to be. There really hasn’t been anyone in the more recent seasons who has done that to him.
50. Do you see yourself ever giving up on Doctor Who?
It could be argued that I already have. I’m not watching the current season, and probably won’t watch the next, but I can’t see myself walking away forever. If the BBC does an overhaul of the leadership of the show (you know what I’m talking about) I’ll be back every Saturday like clockwork.
Send a number-
- List the Doctors in order from your favourite to least favourite
- Prettiest episode(s)?
- Who is your favourite companion and why?
- If you were a companion where would you go on your first trip
- Which villain do you find the scariest?
- Favourite season(s)?
- Saddest scenes for you to watch?
- Favourite cast members?
- Favourite songs from the soundtrack?
- Which companion’s wardrobe would you most like to steal?
- If you could, what would you name an episode of Doctor Who?
- Do you think you have any unpopular opinions about the show? If so what?
- Which character would you want to wrap up in a blanket?
- Who do you think you would get along with the most?
- How would you react if the Tardis appeared outside your home?
- What do you love about the show?
- If you got the chance, what would you change about the show?
- Have you made close friends with any people who are in the Doctor Who fandom?
- What is your favourite thing about the fandom?
- Do you own or aspire to own any Doctor Who merchandise? (including fanmade stuff)
- Top 5 quotes from the show?
- What was the first episode you saw?
- How would you describe the show to somebody who has never seen it?
- Who would you choose to have their own spin-off?
- Travelling to the past or the future?
- Top 3 episodes?
- Favourite Doctor Who related blogs you follow?
- Name 3 pairings you like from the show
- Which character do you relate to the most and why?
- How do you think season 8 will end?
- Favourite regeneration?
- Favourite feel good episode?
- How do you think the Doctor tries to cheer people up?
- Do you believe time travel is actually possible?
- Ten’s blue suit or Eleven’s bow tie?
- Favourite storyline(s)?
- An episode you have rewatched a lot
- Fish fingers and custard or Zaffic (beef flavour slush puppie)
- Who would you cast as a female Doctor?
- How has Doctor Who changed your life?
- Would you abandon your life to travel through space and time with the Doctor?
- What would be your exit as a companion?
- A song you think Nine would have loved?
- Favourite side character?
- Least favourite episodes and why?
- Would you rather get trapped in a parallel universe or live your life having forgotten all about your travels with the Doctor?
- Who would you want to return to the show if they could?
- The Sarah Jane Adventures or Torchwood?
- Favourite plot twist?
- Do you see yourself ever giving up on Doctor Who?
Kiwi: Love your blog, equally interested in you as a person.
Green Apple: I would really like to talk to you, but I will never initiate it.
fleurdeneuf said: pumpkin (in some sort of anon-only meme thing, not because i'm a serial anonner) :)
Pumpkin: I’ve anon-ed you a compliment before.
(sorry, seemed appropriate…)
Thanks for the prompt. I’d really appreciate it if you could write back so that I know you’ve read your ficlet.
N.B. This is set in the Sum of...
Word count: 2362
Killing two prompts with one fic.
somea lot of liberties with...
Word count: ~900
Pairing: Hardy x Hannah
Word count: 368
I didn’t expect to write a part 2 but I can’t stop, it’s like...
thiswandcouldbealittlemoresonic replied to your photo “I’m sorry, this was a mistake, I can’t, I’m married.”...
Pairing: Hardy x Hannah
Word count: 570
You guys are so spoiled :P